Sharing experiences with each other is the best way to make new friends and learn a little about new cultures and places!
Here are some of our favorite travel websites…
- AMINEARLYTHEREYET.COM – Stuart and Eloise have been traveling non-stop since 2011, writing about their adventures- complete with great photography and tips about how to travel as a vegan, all with a bit of humor.
- BACKPACKINGTRAVELBLOG.COM – Full of travel advice, great photography and stories from all over the world!
- NOMADICSAMUEL.COM – Samuel’s been traveling the world for nearly a decade. Check out his great photography and video documenting!
- SMILINGFACESTRAVELPHOTOS.COM – Some of the most beautiful travel photography you’ll ever see!
- THEBACKPACKER.COM – Avid travel blogger and YouTuber Audrey has been traveling the globe for the past few years.
- TRAVELLINGCHEAPLY.COM – A great resource for tips about traveling on a budget and how to make your money go further.
- TRAVELONYOURLONESOME.COM – Stu and Sarah are self-proclaimed solo travel junkies who have traveled to tons of destinations and share their knowledge, advice and experience with wannabe-solo travelers.
- VENGAVALEVAMOS.COM – My friend and travel companion Kirstie, an American expat currently living in Australia sharing her experiences traveling all around the world!
- WANDERINGEARL.COM – Traveling since 1999, Earl shares his experiences traveling to the (currently) 90 countries he’s visited, including really valuable information on ways to make money while living the nomadic life.
- WORLDWIDETRAVELADVICE.COM – UK native Rob has been on the road since 2014, and here he shares his travel photography and advice about traveling all throughout the world.
- YOUVSTHEGLOBE.COM – Jeff writes about how to travel the world safely, smartly and have fun at the same time!
…The list is growing slowly but surely!